5 Top Roofing Contractors in Jacksonville
Welcome to Jacksonville, FL!
Home of beautiful weather, even more beautiful beaches, and, of course, the Jacksonville Jaguars. We may be biased, but we think it is a pretty incredible place to live. And, chances are, if you’ve stumbled upon this website, you think so too!
No matter how beautiful the weather is, we know that it can also take a toll on your roof. We also understand that roofing issues can be incredibly stressful, especially if you don’t know who to call.
We’re here to help! If you have been Googling “roofing contractors Jacksonville, FL,” you are at the end of your search. We’ve compiled a list of the top roofing companies in the area so that you can be prepared for whatever comes your way.
5 Jacksonville Roofing Contractors You Need to Know
Ready to learn about the best and brightest in the Florida roofing industry? Here are the local roofing contractors you need to keep on speed dial.
1) Avenue Roofing
Naturally, we couldn’t start this list without shouting out our own team at Avenue! In our humble opinion, there is no better team to call on for all of your roofing needs. We offer a smooth scheduling process, which will have your roof on our calendar within 24 hours. Whether you have a shingle roof, a metal roof, or a commercial roofing system, our knowledgeable roofers are ready to take on your repairs.
⭐️ 4.9 on Google
Real Customer Review: “Most professional roofing job in my 70 years of age. They do exactly what they promise. No nonsense, no bull just absolutely professional from start to finish. The attention to details will blow your mind. It’s what every home improvement business should be !! Hire them with complete confidence. I’ll say that again. Hire them with complete confidence!!!!!!” – Mark Slaughter
2) Commonwealth Roofing Co.
Reliable roofing services is what Commonwealth Roofing Company is all about! Commonweath specializes in residential roofing services, as well as storm damage repairs. They offer free quotes, as well as personalized roofing consultations to help you find the best solutions for your home.
⭐️ 4.7 on Google
Real Customer Review: “Without a doubt one of the most pleasantly surprising experiences I’ve had with a major home improvement and repair organization. From end to end, the Commonwealth team managed the entire project professionally and expertly, but never forgetting to keep me informed and updated during the entire project.” – Jimmy Draughn
3) Jack C Wilson Roofing Co.
If you’re looking to get your roof replaced, Jack C. Wilson Roofing Co. can help! They offer a full range of roofing services including roof repairs, chimney repairs, and skylight installation. In terms of flat roofing options, they offer modified bitumen roofing, for a roofing solution that will last for years.
⭐️ 4.8 on Google
Real Customer Review: “We are so happy we worked with Jack C Wilson for our new roof! We got quotes and talked with several other local roofing companies but JCW was by far the most professional, prompt, and well-priced.” – Julia Guazzo
4) SPC Roofers
SPC Roofers is a roofing company that truly does it all! They offer both commercial and residential roofing. If you’ve been on the hunt for a roofing company who understands metal roofs, you are in the right place. They offer commercial standing seam metal roofing installation, as well as a variety of other materials.
⭐️ 4.7 on Google
Real Customer Review: “We had a wonderful experience with SPC Roofers. Matt is the bomb, he answered all my questions thoroughly and quickly. Everyone was professional, friendly and very helpful. I’d highly recommend them to anyone needed their roof replaced.” – Kristie Cochran
5) Golden Hammer Roofing
Golden Hammer Roofing is a smart choice, if you are looking to take care of your existing roof, or replace it with a new one. In addition to specialty services, such as metal roof installation, they also offer services such as gutter installation.
⭐️ 4.5 on Google
Real Customer Review: “Golden Hammer did a terrific job installing my new roof. From the insurance claim process to the completion of the work, Larry Brown and his team were always available to assist. I highly recommend them for their professionalism and excellent service. Thanks again, Larry, for all your help!” – Eric Anderson
Signs You Need a Roofing Contractor
If you are a new property owner, you may not be sure when a roofing issue is, well…an issue. Here are some of the signs that it is time to call on your local roofing company:
- Frequent Leaks – One of the most obvious signs of roof damage is ceiling leaks in your home. Ceiling leaks are typically caused when water is able to penetrate through the layers of your roof. This can cause serious structural damage, as well as pose a fire hazard when the water reaches your electrical wiring.
- Missing Shingles – As your roof ages, it is not uncommon for shingles to get blown off by high-speed winds. While it may not look like cause for concern, even a single missing shingle can allow water to damage the lower levels of your roof.
- Cracked or Bent Shingles – Damaged shingles may be more difficult to identify than missing shingles, but they can cause just as much water damage. Perhaps even more, as they can go undetected for long periods of time.
- Damaged Gutters – Gutters are an essential part of your roof system. They exist to help divert water away from your home. If they become detached or have holes in them, then it may be time to call a roofing company to install new ones.
- Pooling Water – If you have a flat roofing system, it isn’t uncommon for water to pool after a storm. However, if it doesn’t evaporate in a day, you may be dealing with a damaged roof.
Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers!
Is your head spinning with roofing questions? Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. At Avenue Roofing, we’re dedicated to helping each and every one of our customers feel well-informed about the roofing process. If you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers! Contact us today and receive an instant roof quote for your home.