5 Best Roofing Contractors in St. Augustine
Whether you are a new homeowner or have lived in your house for years, we understand that it is an important part of your life. That’s why when it comes to caring for it, you want an expert that you can trust!
Luckily, when you live in St. Augustine, FL, there’s no shortage of incredible contractors to choose from. When it comes to roofing contractors, we certainly have an abundance! But how do you know which ones are actually worth the money?
As roofing contractors, we know a thing or two about what makes a roofer a true pro. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of our favorite roofing companies in the area. If you’re looking for quality roofing services, no need to Google “roofing contractors St. Augustine, FL.” Instead, just call on one of the reputable companies below.
5 Favorite St. Augustine Roofing Contractors
Ready to find roofers that are right for you and your home? Check out our list of trusted roofing contractors that will help you create the home you’ve always dreamed of.
1) Avenue Roofing
Not to toot our own horn, but if you are looking for superior roofing services for residential roof repairs and replacements, you can’t go wrong with our team at Avenue Roofing. We take a customer-centric approach to all of our roofing work.
We work closely with homeowners to make sure that they feel informed and empowered in the decisions that they are making for their own roofs. We also offer storm damage restoration services to keep your roof in tip-top shape all year long.
⭐️ 4.9 on Google
Real Customer Review: “Amazing company to work with! From the estimate to the temporary solution while awaiting insurance to approve, to the roof installation! Would recommend 10000% times over.” – Janette Prados
2) Sunshine Roof Services
Sunshine Roof Services is a great choice for anyone looking for reliable and experienced residential roofing contractors in the St. Augustine, FL area. They work with a wide range of materials, including asphalt shingles, metal roofing, and even mobile homes.
⭐️ 4.8 on Google
Real Customer Review: “Sunshine Roof Services did an absolutely fabulous job on our new metal roof. Installation was timely, and the crew was professional. They were a pleasure to work with. No hidden or unexpected costs or charges. I would highly recommend their services to both family and friends.” – Mark Crupi
3) Hester’s Roofing and Coating
Hester’s Roofing and Coating is a family-owned roofing company offering residential and commercial roofing services. If you are looking for a commercial roofing contractor who can confidently work with both shingle and metal roofing materials, call on Hester’s!
⭐️ 4.4 on Google
Real Customer Review: “The Hester team was very responsive and informative throughout the whole roof replacement process. The team certainly takes pride in doing things the right way. Very satisfied with my new roof.” – Rob Kues
4) J. Adams Roofing
J. Adams Roofing is one of the most popular roofing companies in the area, for good reason. They work with an extensive list of roofing materials, from asphalt shingles, to concrete tiles. They have an A+ rating from the BBB and work with commercial and residential properties.
⭐️ 4.6 on Google
Real Customer Review: “J. Adams Roofing is TOP NOTCH! We highly recommend them for any new roof installs, repairs, etc. They are professional, courteous, honest, and fair! Thankful for businesses like this in our community! 5-star service all the way!” – Amber Edinger
5) A-Z Roofing & Waterproofing Inc.
A-Z Roofing & Waterproofing is here to help protect your home, regardless of the weather. They can work with a variety of flat roofing materials in addition to specialized roofing materials such as metal and tile. Additionally, their waterproofing services help to ensure that your property is safe from the wet Florida environment.
⭐️ 4.6 on Google
Real Customer Review: “I had the best experience with A to Z Roofing! The management was respectful of the dates and times they could work on the property. The staff was professional, and they meticulously cleaned up daily; the roof was installed with care and professionalism.” – Connie Fuller
When to Call a Roofing Contractor
The fact of the matter is that most of us aren’t roofing experts. That can make it difficult to assess when it is time to call in the pros.
If you are wondering whether it is time to call on a local roofing company, check for these key signs:
- Leaks – This one might seem obvious, but you’d be surprised how many homeowners just accept that their ceilings will leak when rainy weather occurs. Leaving a leak untreated doesn’t just mean that you have to set up a bucket on a wet door. Leaks can create widespread water damage to the structure of your home, as well as fire hazards.
- Missing Shingles – Unless you spend a lot of time up on your roof, it can be easy not to notice when a shingle goes missing on your roof. However, if you do notice blown-off shingles in your yard, it’s a good idea to call on a roofing pro. Missing shingles can cause damage to the underlayment and roof deck that can be costly to repair.
- Cracked or Dented Shingles – Shingles can easily become damaged by impact from hail or falling branches. While these cracks and dents may not look like much, they can allow water to seep through the layers of your roof and cause slow water damage to your home.
- High Energy Bills – Many people don’t think of roofs as a vital part of their home’s insulation, but the truth is that they very much are! If your heating and cooling bills are rising for no reason, it could be that your roof needs repairs in order to properly insulate your house.
- Loose Flashing – Flashing is made up of thin metal panels that are secured to vulnerable areas of your roof, such as around the chimney, in order to protect it from water. If the flashing has come loose, it is time to call on a trustworthy roofer.
Let Us Help You!
Still have questions? We’ve got the answers. The friendly and knowledgeable team at Avenue Roofing is ready and waiting to answer any and all questions you may have about your roof repairs. Contact us today and receive an instant quote on your roofing project!